If you like this video, please subscribe!
Ever wish you could go back to your twenties and relive your life?
I know what you’re thinking. “But I’m still young and in my twenties,” you say.
But with each passing year, everyone turns one year older. Eventually, even you’ll get older and you, too, will be reminiscing about your youthful years.
The 2014 Korean hit, Miss Granny, plays to this very theme.
When a 70 year-old grandmother magically turns into her 20 year-old self, she experiences all the things she couldn’t before. As you could imagine soon after, the grandmother has the time of her life with her newfound youth.
Find out why Miss Granny:
- Is one of the highest selling movies of 2014
- Is being adopted into many other Asian countries
- Is a gateway movie to Korean cinema
- Will make you think about your life goals and dreams
- Made Shim Eun-kyung one of the best, young Korean actors of the 2010s
- Has a main theme that is very relatable to many viewers
After watching our video review of the film above, check out our Miss Granny written review.
What’s your take?
Now it’s over to you!
What did you think of Miss Granny? Did you agree with our video review above? We’d love to hear your thoughts in the comments below.